Top 10 Tips for People Suffering fromAllergies.
10. Know If It’s a Cold or an Allergy
9. Don’t Be Fooled By Products That Promise to Alleviate Your Allergies
8. Manage Your Allergies When Traveling
7. Change Your Daily Routine to Defeat Seasonal Allergies
6. Upgrade Your Cleaning Procedures
5. Consult Apps for Allergy Information
4. Learn Easy Food Allergy Substitutions
3. Watch Out for Hidden Allergy Triggers
2. Carry an Allergy Card
1. Find Out What’s Making You React
Sneezing, wheezing, and otherwise feeling like hell: Allergies are a kind of everyday torture. Although we don’t have a cure for your food or environmental allergies, we do have some proven tips to help you suffer less and minimize reactions.
The things you come into contact every day are the ones most likely to trigger allergies. That means cleaning everyday things like your clothes and bedsheets. Add baking soda or vinegar to the washing machine to get rid of excess detergent residue. Invest in dust mite covers for your bed and pillows, Keep pets out of bedrooms and replace carpets with hardwood floors, if possible. Read more at lifehacker.com